February is flying by SO fast that I was late putting up this makeup tutorial for Valentine’s Day…
Let’s rewind a quick second. Real talk, as I was editing this video I wasn’t really the biggest fan of how it was turning out. I recently got a new camera so that is always a pretty major change when filming with it for the first time. As you’ll see in the video, the look I was going for was not quite the look I ended up creating.
SO thankfully I was filming a Valentine’s Day Tutorial *SLASH* Testing Out New Makeup Products video! #SavedIt
Like I said I wasn’t this videos biggest fan, but I shared this look with you guys on Insta Stories and I asked if you still wanted to see the video even though it was a *bit* of a hot mess. You all voted overwhelmingly YES so here is the tutorial!! And make sure you’re following me on Instagram so you can vote in the next poll! 🙂
Products Used in Video
– MAC Cosmetics Fix +
– Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
– Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Palette
– MAC Cosmetics 224 Blending Brush
– MAC Cosmetics 230 Shader Brush
– Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair
– It Cosmetics Love is the Foundation Brush
– KVD Lock-It Powder Foundation in Light 42
– MAC Cosmetics Bronzer in Harmony
– MAC Cosmetics 125 SE Bronzer Brush
– Becca Highlighter in Vanilla Quartz
– Real Techniques 300 Brush
– Kylie Cosmetics Blush in Barely Legal
– MAC Cosmetics 187 SE Blush Brush
I hope you had an amazing Valentine’s Day, whether you were with a special someone or hung out with #1… you!! I’m sure you looked beautiful no matter what makeup look you had on! Let me know if you’ve used any of the products I tested out in today’s video and what your thoughts on them are… just because they didn’t work for me doesn’t mean they won’t work for you! Leave me a comment or send me a tweet so we can discuss! Sending you so much love!
P.S. If you love these “testing out new makeup” videos you can watch the one I filmed last year here!